What's the tune?
Made in 48 hours for the GMTK Jam 2019. The theme was "Only One".
You're the hive mind controlling the blue ant colony. Collect sugar and defeat your enemies.
In each level you have a single day to complete your objectives.
You can only control one unit at a time, but once you give your commands, they keep obeying them (they're bugs with bugs, so they may bug out and disobey).
How to play
Full screen is recommended.
- Use the arrow keys or move the mouse to the screen edges to scroll the map.
- Use Workers to collect sugar from Sugar Sources, you can identify the sources for their shine.
- Use Soldiers to defend your Workers and Queen.
- If you have enough sugar, you can use the Queen to spawn new units. Remember that you can only spawn one unit at a time.
- If the Queen is killed or you run out of time, you lose the game.
- Remember, there can only be one colony left (in some levels).
- Real time strategy.
- Many different units to control.
- Fog of war.
- In-game tutorial.
- 3 action-packed levels.
- Great graphics.
Missing or incomplete
These features where planned but could not be finished in time:
- Balance and real play-testing.
- More units to control and fight.
- Different bug races with unique gameplay.
- More levels.
- In-game level editor.
- Online multiplayer for up to 8 players.
- Jesús González (Programming).
- Ingrid Peñailillo (Art).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-jam versionAug 20, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.