This was such a fun little game and it really had a great sense of nostalgia to it. Thanks for the laughs and the fun!
Made over a weekend for the Ludum Dare 44 Jam, the theme was "Your life is currency".
You're a ghost, infiltrating the Graveyard and trying to steal as much life as possible from the tombs. If you steal enough and find the Final Gate, you might be able to pay the price to come back to life, but beware the evil dog ghosts zombies guarding their remaining life.
Control the ghost with the arrow keys and the Z, X and C keys.
- Cute graphics.
- Engaging gameplay.
- Two powers: invisibility and teleporting.
- Secret rooms.
Missing or incomplete:
- More sound effects and music.
- Item pickups.
- More in-game gameplay explaining.
- Better level design. We didn't have enough time to extensively playtest and refine the levels. They lack specially opportunities to use the player powers.
- Art: Ingrid Peñailillo.
- Programming: Jesús González.
- Music: Kevin MacLeod.
The HTML5 build here is slightly bugfixed. If you're looking for the original LDJAM versions, check the downloads below.